Frozen and Processed Fruits
Thailand a country with abundant resources, is considered a heaven for tropical fruit lovers.
Several varieties of fruit such as mango, durian, coconut, mangosteen, banana, pineapple, longan, and jackfruit are available for domestic consumption or for export.
JMF specializes in producing frozen and processed fruits for export.
- We source fresh fruit from reliable business partners based upon their cultivation and harvesting processes, as well as the quality of their products.
- Fruits are sorted before passing through a series of cleaning processes, then cut to clients’ requirements, such as diced, shredded, or packaged on stick.
- Products are blast frozen to rapidly reduce temperatures to minus 40 degree C. preserving the fruit’s quality and nutritional value.
- We select packaging best suited to the variety of fruit as well as clients’ requirements.
- Products are transported under temperature control to ensure freshness at destination.
- We provide documentation supporting product quality, including food production license, export documents, and certifications such as GMP/HACCP, Halal, and BRC.
Mango with Stick
Durian with Stick